On today’s worksites… You need to see the unseen — risk.
- Predict risk and plan for it
- The expense of a claim stretches far beyond the claim itself (OSHA fines, hiring & training a replacement worker, repairing equipment, crisis management, and more)
- Allied’s Solutions Driven™ approach allows you to embrace risk head-on
- Allied’s Risk Engineering Services can help your organization compete and thrive at a higher level
- When it comes to your bottom-line… Ignoring risk is the biggest risk
Own Risk before it owns you. We can work with you to help manage your risks and reduce your total insurance costs. The Allied Virtual Safety Manager toolbox is a personalized risk management website exclusively available to our clients. Contact the Risk Engineering Services now Call toll-free: 800-569-9427
- Let us assess your company’s Risk
- Allied has professionals that are focused solely on the niches we serve
- Allied’s Risk Engineering Services know exactly what risks to look for to protect you
- Our systematic process ensures that any potential gaps — or risk — is identified and addressed
- We build a custom plan, tailored specifically for your organization and industry
- That specialization means you can rely on our experience, Solutions Driven™ approach, industry resources, and trusted relationships to deliver bottom-line improvements for you
9 Game-changing ways to reduce risk, heighten education, and drive efficiency
1. Workers Compensation MOD Reviews The MOD is a numeric representation of your business’s loss and claim history and is important when it comes to determining your premium. Allied can review your MOD and help you construct a plan to help you either maintain or improve it.
2. Online OSHA 300 Logs Through the MyWave Elements platform, you can easily stay in compliance with this and all OSHA requirements. Keeping and posting your OSHA 300 logs can be a headache. Allied has a solution that makes it easy for you to update, review, and post your OSHA 300 logs.
3. Insurance Contract Compliance Reviews Allied can review a contract’s insurance related provisions and provide you with solutions to meet the insurance requirements.
4. Claims Services Let Allied work with you to bring about resolution to your portfolio of open claims. Our Claims Consultant brings over 30 years of claim consulting and client advocacy experience to his position.
5. Loss Control Services Let our loss control services help reduce your exposures by reviewing and analyzing past claims. Our Loss Control Manager will work closely with you to identify your risks and help prepare a plan for addressing them. Allied can also provide guidance on:
- Identifying loss exposures
- Writing safety manuals
- Writing rental agreements
- Fire prevention
- Equipment maintenance logs
- Customer pre-qualifications
- Hand signals
- ANSI standards
- Regulatory compliance such as OSHA
- Additional industrial safety and occupational health training
- Certified Crane Inspector on staff
- and much more…
6. Educational Webinars Allied’s commitment to safety and loss control includes education programs such as quarterly online webinars on topics such as towing and load securement, DOT regulations, equipment theft and more. Client Gateway
7. Allied Connect Risk Management Platform A personalized risk management web site exclusively available to our clients. It offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA and compliance information. Want to know more?
8. ISNetworld Certification Solution Compliance Allied can help you gather and submit the most timely and relevant information so you are always in compliance with ISNetworld standards. Reaching ISNetworld standards can be a confusing and time consuming task, let Allied simplify this process for you and make sure you will always reach your highest ratings.
9. 24/7 Online Certificate Issuance The automated CSR-24 platform allows you to access your certificates of insurance and auto ID cards anytime- weekends, holidays or after hours. CSR-24 is optimized for use with desktops/laptops, tablets, and smartphones! Features include the ability to send certs directly to your email.
We can work with you to help manage your risks and reduce your total insurance costs.
Contact Allied Now Call toll-free: 800-569-9427