RISK is an opportunity….Embrace it.
More than just risk management. We offer VALUE.
- Turn your risk into profit
- Our Risk Engineering solutions utilize a business development approach
- We identify specific types of risks in specific areas…because we know your industry (see risk definitions below)
- Work with your employees to help train, inform, and instill a safety culture
- Our solutions & people become a member of your team
Become more aware.
- ISNetworld, Avetta, & Browz solutions
- Operational excellence training for supervisors
- Claims consulting
- Contract reviews
- Allied’s safety & training Toolbox
- Plus many more…
Speak with Allied’s Risk Engineering Director, Cameron Boots, to get started. 412-535-9307 or firstname.lastname@example.org
9 Game-changing ways to reduce risk, heighten education, and drive efficiency
1. Workers Compensation MOD Reviews: The MOD is a numeric representation of your business’s loss and claim history and is important when it comes to determining your premium. Allied can review your MOD and help you construct a plan to help you either maintain or improve it.
2. Online OSHA 300 Logs: Through the MyWave Elements platform, you can easily stay in compliance with this and all OSHA requirements. Keeping and posting your OSHA 300 logs can be a headache. Allied has a solution that makes it easy for you to update, review, and post your OSHA 300 logs.
3. Insurance Contract Compliance Reviews: Allied can review a contract’s insurance related provisions and provide you with solutions to meet the insurance requirements.
4. Claims Services: Let Allied work with you to bring about resolution to your portfolio of open claims. Our Claims Consultant brings over 30 years of claim consulting and client advocacy experience to his position.
5. Loss Control Services: Let our loss control services help reduce your exposures by reviewing and analyzing past claims. Our Loss Control Manager will work closely with you to identify your risks and help prepare a plan for addressing them. Allied can also provide guidance on:
- Identifying loss exposures
- Writing safety manuals
- Writing rental agreements
- Fire prevention
- Equipment maintenance logs
- Customer pre-qualifications
- Hand signals
- ANSI standards
- Regulatory compliance such as OSHA
- Additional industrial safety and occupational health training
- Certified Crane Inspector on staff
- and much more…
6. Educational Webinars: Allied’s commitment to safety and loss control includes education programs such as quarterly online webinars on topics such as towing and load securement, DOT regulations, equipment theft and more. Client Gateway
7. Allied Connect Risk Management Platform: A personalized risk management web site exclusively available to our clients. It offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA and compliance information. Want to know more?
8. ISNetworld, Avetta, & Browz Compliance: Allied can help you gather and submit the most timely and relevant information so you are always in compliance with ISNetworld standards. Reaching ISNetworld standards can be a confusing and time consuming task, let Allied simplify this process for you and make sure you will always reach your highest ratings.
9. 24/7 Online Certificate Issuance: The automated CSR-24 platform allows you to access your certificates of insurance and auto ID cards anytime- weekends, holidays or after hours. CSR-24 is optimized for use with desktops/laptops, tablets, and smartphones! Features include the ability to send certs directly to your email.
We can work with you to help manage your risks and reduce your total insurance costs.
Contact Allied Now Call toll-free: 800-569-9427