For nearly a decade, Allied Insurance Brokers has used alternative markets, risk management, and innovative solutions to reduce premium cost and loss exposures for a variety of lumber, wood products, and building materials businesses. Our focused expertise on wood products insurance, our trusted insurer relationships, and our lumber insurance industry resources deliver bottom-line improvements known as The Allied Effect.
Wood Products Coverage Options
Available coverage options include:
- General Liability
- Property and Equipment
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
Special features of Allied coverage programs include:
- Open and closed claims review
- Building replacement cost valuations
- Workers’ compensation experience modification evaluation
- Captive feasibility studies
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
Contact Russ Kuntz or call 1-800-569-9427 x237
Need a certificate of insurance? Allied offers their clients two ways to obtain certificates- either by contacting our certificate representative or by downloading them online using CSR-24.
Request a Certificate or Auto ID card online. You may also email your certificate request to email@example.com or fax to 1-888-315-7269. Allied’s standard procedure is to email the certificate to the certificate holder with an email copy to our insured for their records. We can also fax the certificate if that is your preference. If you need an original mailed, please let us know.
We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience we can anticipate needs you may not have considered.
QUESTION: Do you have replacement costs versus depreciated value on your equipment?
QUESTION: Do you have safety services in place to help prevent claims from happening?
QUESTION: Do you have the proper business income and extra expense limits in case your business is down due to a fire?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
Wood Products Insurance Program Highlights
- Long-standing member of Wood Products Manufacturers Association
- Risk management solutions to reduce total wood products insurance cost
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning wood products team 100% dedicated to the industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
Our Solutions Drivensm approach and trusted insurer relationships will deliver bottom-line improvements for your wood products business.
For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your wood product business, contact us at 1-800-569-9427.
The coverage program highlights are subject to change without notice. Coverages can vary by insurer and specific risk circumstances. Please refer to the actual insurance policy for specific terms and conditions.