We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience we can anticipate needs you may not have considered.
QUESTION: Do you have replacement costs versus depreciated value on your equipment?
QUESTION: Do you have safety services in place to help prevent claims from happening?
QUESTION: Do you have the proper business income and extra expense limits in case your business is down due to a fire?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
WOOD PRODUCTS INSURANCE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Long-standing member of Wood Products Manufacturers Association
- Risk management solutions to reduce total wood products insurance cost
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning wood products team 100% dedicated to the industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
Our Solutions Driven approach and trusted insurer relationships will deliver bottom-line improvements for your wood products business. For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your wood product business, contact us today.
WOOD PRODUCTS COVERAGE OPTIONS
Available coverage options include:
- General Liability
- Property and Equipment
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
Special features of Allied coverage programs include:
- Open and closed claims review
- Building replacement cost valuations
- Workers’ compensation experience modification evaluation
- Captive feasibility studies
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
Contact Russ Kuntz or call 1-800-569-9427 x237