QUESTION: Do you have the correct “hold harmless” wording in your contract for your state and every other state you do business in? We know what’s required and can help your business immediately.
QUESTION: Do you make OSHA approved training programs available to your employees?
QUESTION: Should your trailers be covered under your auto or General Liability' policy?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
RENTAL EQUIPMENT DEALERS PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning team 100% dedicated to the industry to rental equipment dealer and party goods industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers – we know the rental equipment marketplace and keep on top of the changes to drive better coverages and pricing
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
- Longstanding member of the California Rental Association (CRA).
Allied clients are eligible to receive a 20% discount at National Equipment Register. If you’re an ARA member, you can register up to 1,000 pieces of mobile equipment at NO COST. Be sure to ask about our partnership with NER! For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your rental equipment business, contact us today.
(Sample coverages available upon written request)
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $2,000,000 products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising
- Occurrence form
- Defense outside limits
- No Deductible and Deductible options
- Trailer coverage
PROPERTY AND EQUIPMENT
- “Manuscript” coverage tailored to cover equipment rented to third parties
- Blanket values vs. specific limits by location and type of property
- Substitute inventory replacement cost valuation endorsement
- Agreed amount endorsement (no coinsurance penalty)
- Specialty coverage including boom overload, loss of income and extra expense, job site, in-transit and unnamed locations, equipment in your care, custody and control
- Flood and earthquake available in most states
- Damage waiver
AUTO LIABILITY AND PHYSICAL DAMAGE
- Preferential pricing for qualified accounts
- Fleet and loss experience discounts
- Rental auto/trucks
NEW WORKERS’ COMPENSATION/EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY
- Upfront deviations and schedule credits
- Managed care cost containment program
- Dividend plans
- Assist in the establishment of safety group meetings
- $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 coverage limits with higher limits available
Party Goods / Inflatables
PARTY GOODS & INFLATABLES PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued, and online – evenings, weekends, anytime- through our free CSR-24 service
- Multiple A-rated insurers – we know the party goods and inflatables marketplace and keep on top of the changes to drive better coverages and pricing
- We are partnered with markets that can put together programs for indoor, outdoor and combined inflatable/amusement rental options
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired inflatable and amusement rides
- Once a full application and requisite information is received, we can typically provide a competitive quote in one week
- Access to experienced and dedicated service and claims management departments
- MyWave® – personalized risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers a resource library of loss control and safety-related tools relevant to the party equipment goods, including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Allied Advisor insurance and risk management solutions to reduce total party goods and inflatables insurance cost and strengthen your business
For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your party goods or inflatables business, contact Jeff McGeary at 1-800-569-9427 x9285.