For over 25 years, Allied has focused on providing insurance and risk management to party goods and inflatables businesses of all sizes. That focus creates a wealth of benefits for you. Our expertise, trusted insurer relationships, and industry resources deliver bottom-line improvements known as The Allied Effect— and the industry’s best coverage options.
Party Goods & Inflatables Program Highlights
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued, and online – evenings, weekends, anytime- through our free CSR-24 service
- Multiple A-rated insurers – we know the party goods and inflatables marketplace and keep on top of the changes to drive better coverages and pricing
- We are partnered with markets that can put together programs for indoor, outdoor and combined inflatable/amusement rental options
- Automatic coverage for newly acquired inflatable and amusement rides
- Once a full application and requisite information is received, we can typically provide a competitive quote in one week
- Access to experienced and dedicated service and claims management departments
- MyWave® – personalized risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers a resource library of loss control and safety-related tools relevant to the party equipment goods, including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Allied Advisor insurance and risk management solutions to reduce total party goods and inflatables insurance cost and strengthen your business
For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your party goods or inflatables business, contact Tres Whitlock at 1-800-569-9427.
Unique coverage options that truly meet your needs. Uncommon insights that impact your bottom line. Unparalleled service from dedicated staff who have years of experience working with businesses just like yours. That’s what you get from the professional scaffolding team at Allied.
(Sample coverages available upon written request)
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $2,000,000 products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising
- Occurrence form
- Defense outside limits
- No Deductible and Deductible options
- Trailer coverage
Property and Equipment
- “Manuscript” coverage tailored to cover equipment rented to third parties
- Blanket values vs. specific limits by location and type of property
- Substitute inventory replacement cost valuation endorsement
- Agreed amount endorsement (no coinsurance penalty)
- Specialty coverage including boom overload, loss of income and extra expense, job site, in-transit and unnamed locations, equipment in your care, custody and control
- Flood and earthquake available in most states
- Damage waiver
Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Preferential pricing for qualified accounts
- Fleet and loss experience discounts
- Rental auto/trucks
NEW Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Upfront deviations and schedule credits
- Managed care cost containment program
- Dividend plans
- Assist in the establishment of safety group meetings
- $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 coverage limits with higher limits available
Need a certificate of insurance? Allied offers their clients two ways to obtain certificates- either by contacting our certificate representative or by downloading them online using CSR-24.
Request a Certificate or Auto ID card online. You may also email your certificate request to email@example.com or fax to 1-888-315-7269. Allied’s standard procedure is to email the certificate to the certificate holder with an email copy to our insured for their records. We can also fax the certificate if that is your preference. If you need an original mailed, please let us know.
In order to effectively insure rental equipment, one must understand both insurance and rental equipment. With a 30-year focus on Rental Equipment Insurance, we thoroughly understand the nuances of your business. Since we speak your language: Aerial reach, inflatables, construction equipment, boom lifts, scissor lifts, tents, etc., we can tie that knowledge to insurance coverage that provides real solutions for your business. We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience we can anticipate needs you may not have considered.
QUESTION: Do you have the correct “hold harmless” wording in your contract for your state and every other state you do business in? We know what’s required and can help your business immediately.
QUESTION: Do you make OSHA approved training programs available to your employees?
QUESTION: Should your trailers be covered under your auto or GL policy?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
Rental Equipment Dealers Program Highlights
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning team 100% dedicated to the industry to rental equipment dealer and party goods industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers – we know the rental equipment marketplace and keep on top of the changes to drive better coverages and pricing
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
- Longstanding member of the California Rental Association (CRA).
Allied clients are eligible to receive a 20% discount at National Equipment Register. If you’re an ARA member, you can register up to 1,000 pieces of mobile equipment at NO COST. Be sure to ask about our partnership with NER! For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your rental equipment business, contact Tres Whitlock at 1-800-569-9427.
The coverage program highlights are subject to change without notice. Coverages can vary by insurer and specific risk circumstances. Please refer to the actual insurance policy for specific terms and conditions.