Since we speak your language: Directors and officers, errors and omissions, cyber liability, dishonesty coverage, fund raising, budget issues, etc., we can tie that knowledge to insurance coverage that provides real solutions for your organization. We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience we can anticipate needs you may not have considered.
QUESTION: Are your volunteers considered insureds under your policy?
QUESTION: Are you covered correctly for sexual harassment?
QUESTION: Are your volunteers and employees covered while driving their own autos?
QUESTION: Does your umbrella coverage provide coverage over your professional liability?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
NON-PROFIT & HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES INSURANCE PROGRAM HIGHLIGHTS
- Risk management solutions to reduce total insurance cost
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning non-profit & health and human services team 100% dedicated to the industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
Our Solutions Driven approach and trusted insurer relationships will deliver bottom-line improvements for your non-profit & health and human services business. The coverage program highlights are subject to change without notice. Coverages can vary by insurer and specific risk circumstances. Please refer to the actual insurance policy for specific terms and conditions.
COVERAGE OPTIONS INCLUDE
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices
- Property and Equipment
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
- Coverage to Protect Board, Staff, Volunteers, Funding Sources and Consumers
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Volunteer/Student Accident
- Employee Benefits Liability
Allied Insurance Brokers offers two alternatives to the State Unemployment Tax Pool. These coverages can save you money while still providing the protection your company needs. The Bonded Service Program and The Unemployment Savings Program are both less expensive while still offering the state required coverages. For a free evaluation, fill out the Unemployment Insurance Application or contact us through our contact us page or by phone at 1-800-569-9427 x9285.