The Crane and Rigging industry involves high levels of unique risks, so you need a crane insurance solution that is highly focused, customized, and equally unique. That’s exactly what Allied is dedicated to delivering to Crane and Rigging organizations across the country.
There is no one-size-fits-all solution here. Allied takes a hands-on, Risk Engineered approach and works with you to build a comprehensive risk focused solution for your Crane and Rigging insurance needs.
Built from industry-specific coverage and custom safety tools, and backed by a highly dedicated and knowledgeable service team, this solution not only helps thoroughly protect your business but strengthens your business overall.
With a 25+ year focus on crane Insurance, we thoroughly understand the nuances of your business and can speak your language. We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience, we can anticipate needs you may not have considered. You can rely on us to become a part of your team.
“We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.”
Multi-Line Crane Insurance Program Highlights*
- A leading insurance broker of crane and rigging risks in the country.
- Specialty crane coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including boom overload, over-the-road, accidental pollution, loss of income, and replacement cost valuation.
- Risk Engineering solutions such as contracts reviews, ISNetworld/Avetta/Browz solutions, operational excellence training, and claims consulting that help reduce total crane insurance cost.
- General Liability, Workers Comp, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
- Long time members of the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association(SC&RA), Florida Crane Owners Council (FCOC), and the Texas Crane Owners Association.
- Award-winning crane team 100% dedicated to the crane industry.
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7.
- Allied Toolbox: a risk management website exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information.
Unique Crane, Rigging, and Heavy Haul coverage options that truly meet your needs. Uncommon insights concerning liability issues that impact your bottom line. Unparalleled service from a dedicated staff who have years of experience working with businesses just like yours. That’s what you get from the professional Crane & Rigging team at Allied.
(Sample coverages available upon written request)
( Sample coverages available upon written request)
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $2,000,000 products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising
- Occurrence form
- Various deductible options
- Rigger Liability including Loss of Use and Over-the-Road coverage
- Short term pollution included in the limits up to $1 million per occurrence
- Over-the-Road liability coverage for truck-mounted cranes including state required minimum financial responsibility loss
- Employee Benefits of $1 million
Property and Equipment
- “Manuscript” coverage tailored to cover equipment rented to third parties
- Replacement cost valuation for equipment under 10 years old
- Riggers coverage available with optimal consequential loss coverage
- Specialty coverage including boom overload, over-the-road liability, loss of income and extra expense, loss of rents, equipment in your care, custody and control, attachments coverage
- Flood and earthquake available in most states
Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Employees as Insureds
- Hired Car Physical Damage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Effects
- Accident Airbag Deployment
- Loan/Lease Gap
- Preferential pricing for qualified accounts
- Fleet and loss experience discounts
WORKERS’ COMPENSATION/EMPLOYER’S LIABILITY
- Available in most states
- A.M. Best ‘A’ rated (Excellent) carrier that specializes in workers’ comp
- Ability to issue certificates of insurance online anytime
- Superior claims handling service
- $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 coverage limits (higher caps available)