Are you attending the 2019 SC&RA Crane & Rigging Workshop in Phoenix, AZ this month? So are we! Allied believes to really get the most out of a conference, you must also make time to explore the city it’s in. After all, life isn’t all work and no play. See our below list of the seven activities and spots to visit we feel would truly make it a memorable trip. Our top 7 things to do in Phoenix!
- Desert Botanical Garden – The perfect place to see desert plants and learn about the local landscape.
- Four Peaks Brewery – Named one of the best bars in Phoenix with free brewery tours (tip: try one of the new flavors on tap!).
- Papago Park – A hiker’s dream!
- Roosevelt Row – A mix of indie art galleries, shoppes, restaurants and bars.
- Valley Bar – Phoenix’s downtown go to for live music and fun events.
- Camelback Mountain – View Phoenix as you hike to 2,700 feet. Checkout the Echo Canyon, but don’t forget your water bottle.
- Lux Coffee Bar – A great spot to soak up some quiet and partake in some homemade pastries.