QUESTION: Are your volunteers considered insureds under your policy?
QUESTION: Are you covered correctly for sexual harassment?
QUESTION: Are your volunteers and employees covered while driving their own autos?
QUESTION: Does your umbrella coverage provide coverage over your professional liability?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
Non-Profit & Health and Human Services Insurance Program Highlights
- Risk management solutions to reduce total insurance cost
- Specialty coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including conversion, loss of income and replacement cost valuation
- A risk management Web site exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Award-winning non-profit & health and human services team 100% dedicated to the industry
- Multiple A-rated insurers
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability, Workers’ Comp and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
Our Solutions Drivensm approach and trusted insurer relationships will deliver bottom-line improvements for your non-profit & health and human services business.
For over 15 years, Allied Insurance Brokers has focused on providing insurance and risk management to a wide range of nonprofit and human services organizations, including social service agency needs. That human social services focus creates a wealth of benefits for you. Our expertise, trusted insurer relationships, and nonprofit and human services industry resources deliver bottom-line improvements known as The Allied Effect.
Coverage options include:
- General Liability
- Professional Liability
- Directors & Officers
- Employment Practices
- Property and Equipment
- Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Excess/Umbrella Liability
- Coverage to Protect Board, Staff, Volunteers, Funding Sources and Consumers
- Abuse and Molestation Coverage
- Employment Practices Liability Coverage
- Employee Dishonesty Coverage
- Volunteer/Student Accident
- Employee Benefits Liability
Unemployment Insurance Options:
Allied Insurance Brokers offers two alternatives to the State Unemployment Tax Pool. These coverages can save you money while still providing the protection your company needs. The Bonded Service Program and The Unemployment Savings Program are both less expensive while still offering the state required coverages. For a free evaluation, fill out the Unemployment Insurance Application or contact Jeff McGeary at 1-800-569-9427 x9285.
Need a certificate of insurance? Allied offers their clients two ways to obtain certificates- either by contacting our certificate representative or downloading them online using CSR-24
Request a Certificate or Auto ID card online. You may also email your certificate request to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 1-888-315-7269. Allied’s standard procedure is to email the certificate to the certificate holder with an email copy to our insured for their records. We can also fax the certificate if that is your preference. If you need an original mailed, please let us know.
3rd Annual Bag-Toss on Bigbee Tournament & Block Party
September 19, 2015
Mt. Washington, Pittsburgh, PA
1:00PM – 6:00PM
Please join Beverly’s Birthdays and the Westin Convention Center for the 3rd annual Bagtoss on Bigbee Cornhole Tournament and Block Party. All proceeds generated from this event will go to help spread birthday cheer for children experiencing homelessness and families in-need all throughout the Pittsburgh region. This year’s event will host a 64-team, double-elimination cornhole tournment as well as plenty of fun for the whole family to enjoy. The top 3-teams in the tournament will walk home with cold hard cash, but all teams will have an opportunity to win other fantastic raffles and door prizes for simply playing.
W.H.A.T.’s Up? Event
October 22nd, 2015
McCormick & Schmick’s
301 Fifth Ave., Downtown Pittsburgh, 15222
Be our guests for cocktails at this after work reception event. Let us us share with you how Ward Home at-risk teens thrive! You will have the opportunity to chat with Ward Home alumni, staff, and board members. Complimentary appetizers and drinks will be provided.
If you are interested in attending this event, contact Corie Turner at email@example.com or 412-722-1404 x.236
Dia de los Muertos
October 24th, 2015
700 Trumbull Drive, Pittsburgh, PA 15205
Dia de los Muertos: A Celebration of life to support Global Links
Presented by UPMC / UPMC Health Plan
Join us for our second annual Dia de los Muertos Celebration.We’ll be honoring the traditions of this joyous Mexican holiday with an evening of food, cocktails, art, and entertainment. Order tickets here.
The coverage program highlights are subject to change without notice. Coverages can vary by insurer and specific risk circumstances. Please refer to the actual insurance policy for specific terms and conditions.