All-Lines Crane Program
In order to effectively insure cranes, one must understand both insurance and cranes. With a 20-year focus on crane Insurance, we thoroughly understand the nuances of your business. Since we speak your language: Rigging, Steel Erection, Machinery Moving and Erecting, Crane Rental, with and without Operators, etc., we can tie that knowledge to insurance coverage that provides real solutions for your business. We know what questions to ask and when. With our experience we can anticipate needs you may not have considered.
QUESTION: Could you have one claim that includes multiple lines of coverage?
QUESTION: Do you have riggers coverage for customer items while over-the-road?
QUESTION: Should you put your riggers on your general liability or your inland marine coverage?
QUESTION: Are your crane specific exposures insured correctly?
ANSWERS: We have them, so let’s talk. Let Allied walk you through your options.
Crane Insurance Program Highlights
- Largest insurance broker of crane risks in the country
- Risk management solutions to reduce total crane insurance cost
- Specialty crane coverage extensions to minimize exposure, including boom overload, over-the-road, accidental pollution, loss of income, replacement cost valuation
- Allied Toolbox: a risk management website exclusively available to our clients that offers an extensive resource library of loss control and safety-related tools including up-to-date OSHA information as well as human resources forms and compliance information
- Long time members of the Specialized Carriers & Rigging Association (SC&RA), Florida Crane Owners Council (FCOC), and the Texas Crane Owners Association.
- Award-winning crane team 100% dedicated to the crane industry
- Certificates of Insurance: convenient, instantly issued anytime 24/7
- General Liability, Workers’ Comp, Umbrella Insurance, Auto Liability and Equipment and Property Insurance coverage programs.
Our Solutions Driven approach and trusted insurer relationships will deliver bottom-line improvements for your crane business. For more information on how Allied Insurance can help your crane business, contact Jeff McGeary at 1-800-569-9427 x9285.
All-Lines Crane Program
Unique coverage options that truly meet your needs. Uncommon insights concerning liability issues that impact your bottom line. Unparalleled service from dedicated staff who have years of experience working with businesses just like yours. That’s what you get from the professional crane team at Allied.
(Sample coverages available upon written request)
- $2,000,000 general aggregate
- $1,000,000 per occurrence
- $2,000,000 products and completed operations
- $1,000,000 personal and advertising
- Occurrence form
- Various deductible options
- Rigger Liability including Loss of Use and Over-the-Road coverage
- Short term pollution included in the limits up to $1 million per occurrence
- Over-the-Road liability coverage for truck-mounted cranes including state required minimum financial responsibility loss
- Employee Benefits of $1 million
Property and Equipment
- “Manuscript” coverage tailored to cover equipment rented to third parties
- Replacement cost valuation for equipment under 10 years old
- Riggers coverage available with optimal consequential loss coverage
- Specialty coverage including boom overload, over-the-road liability, loss of income and extra expense, loss of rents, equipment in your care, custody and control, attachments coverage
- Flood and earthquake available in most states
Auto Liability and Physical Damage
- Employees as Insureds
- Hired Car Physical Damage
- Blanket Additional Insured
- Rental Reimbursement
- Personal Effects
- Accident Airbag Deployment
- Loan/Lease Gap
- Preferential pricing for qualified accounts
- Fleet and loss experience discounts
NEW Workers’ Compensation/Employer’s Liability
- Available in most states
- A.M. Best ‘A’ rated (Excellent) carrier that specializes in workers’ comp
- Ability to issue certificates of insurance online anytime
- Superior claims handling service
- $1,000,000 – $5,000,000 coverage limits (higher caps available)
Need a certificate of insurance? Allied offers their clients two ways to obtain certificates- either by contacting our certificate representative or by downloading them online using CSR-24.
Request a Certificate or Auto ID card online. You may also email your certificate request to email@example.com or fax to 1-888-315-7269. Allied’s standard procedure is to email the certificate to the certificate holder with an email copy to our insured for their records. We can also fax the certificate if that is your preference. If you need an original mailed, please let us know.
The coverage program highlights are subject to change without notice. Coverages can vary by insurer and specific risk circumstances. Please refer to the actual insurance policy for specific terms and conditions.